Business Generation Consultant
6 days left
The Account Representative is a unique entry-level position within our AmTrust sales division. This position is locally based, but national in scope.
The position requires an individual that is detailed oriented, customer service minded and a good communicator. The individual should possess excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills - as there is both phone and email communication required with our PAYO (Pay-As-You-Owe) business partners. Business partners include: Insureds, Agents, Payroll Partners, Regional Sales Managers, Underwriters and AmTrust co-workers in various departments across the country.Responsibilities
- Work the daily PAYO new business report to ensure all new workers compensation accounts are bound on the correct payment solution. Follow up as needed.
- Call the insured to welcome them to AmTrust. Thank them for the opportunity to service their business.
- Walk the insured through the details of their specific payment solution to ensure a proper set up and smooth start. A "checklist" for each payment solution will be provided.
- Track business contacts and account follow ups to completion to ensure a smooth start. Send email communication to all key people on the account, confirming that the account has been quality assured and set up correctly.
- Develop business relationships to seek additional sales opportunities from our agency and payroll company partnerships.
- Work with agencies and payroll companies to answer any questions they might have. Help them gain a better understanding of the sales value of our PAYO payment plans as it relates to their business and their clients.
- Conduct online training webinars on a regularly scheduled basis - one for agents, one for internal sales and underwriting staff.
- Assist VP of PAYO and PAYO Coordinator with special projects as needed.
- Minimal travel required to payroll conventions and Cleveland home office.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
- Highly motivated, self starter that can work independently once trained
- Open to coaching and development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer savvy and quick learner on new systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications