Trade-In & Upgrade Director
This Trade-In & Upgrade Director is responsible for leading global initiatives focused on supporting product documentation, program implementation / performance, and IT solution design. The position will also participate in new product development. Role efforts to scale the device upgrade and buyback programs through significant global cross-functional interaction and collaboration, including internal business partners and external strategic alliances.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
Global Product & Documentation Management
- Develop Product Documentation: create standardized materials, product manuals, rate card sheets, product booklets, 1-page flyers, etc.
- Validation and standardization of sales process flow
- Product development/evolution (including market research)
- Conduct training and coaching of BDs
- Support sales team RFPs, Business Cases, Presentations, etc.
Global Program Implementation & Performance Management
- Manages deliverables and projects; includes understanding and applying project management methodology, maintaining project deliverables, communicating status and organizing cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Track overall implementation timeline for all programs
- Follow up with respective action item owners to ensure tasks are being completed within deadlines
- Identify risks/yellow flags and escalate accordingly
- Performance Metrics: identify metrics, KPIs, rate sheets, scorecards, etc.
- Program Inventory: identify current implemented programs
- Track Performance: Ensure KPIs in scorecard are being met, track program performance in terms of profitability
Global IT Solution Design Management
- Manage the overall IT solution design process
- Identify and document IT/Business requirements necessary for implementation, analyzes issues and communicates with key stakeholders to assess needs and optimize business solutions, in partnership with IT team
- Identifies and establishes action items, owners, deadlines, etc.
- Works with business and technical resources to perform effective root-cause analysis and resolution and leads efforts to completion.
- Gathers, compiles, interprets and summarizes business / IT related process changes
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4 years mobile, upgrade & buyback experience
- 5 years Project Management and Product Development in mobile.
- Able to travel up to 30 %
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Master's degree
- 5+ years International experience
- 6+ years of sales and operation experience
- Proficient in Spanish is highly desired