Marketing Coordinator II
The Client Marketing Coordinator is part of a select team focused on creating marketing campaigns as well as building relationships with our clients. Provides support to the Client Marketing team to ensure that marketing plans are efficiently executed and successful.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Coordinates the development of consistent, clear and compliant content and messaging across every consumer-facing touch point
- Works with a broad cross-functional team to help manage/execute marketing initiatives
- Assists in developing/reviewing/enhancing training materials, presentations, sales tools and job aids.
- Helps develop internal communications for use at client and within Assurant
- Supports the implementation of compliance training modules (as needed)
- Helps with compliance approval process for communications, training materials, advertising materials for all materials
- Works with vendors and internal resources to execute marketing initiatives.
- Supports senior marketing roles
- Responsible for ensuring that potential cost-savings are considered for all marketing/communications initiatives.
Basic Qualifications Required
- 2+ years of relevant experience in marketing with proven success
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
- Experience supporting senior marketing professionals and client partners
- Exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective coordination and support of marketing initiatives
- Experience working in cross-functional, matrix organizations
- Travel: Approximately 5%
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions that facilitate the execution of marketing initiatives
- Strong project management experience with the ability to effectively multi-task
- 2+ years experience executing marketing/communication plans
- Ability to work effectively in situations driven by deadlines or which require flexibility to approach and execution
- Strong skills as it pertains to developing and/or providing direction on artistic perspective
- Basic understanding of the ability to leverage marketing/communications in multiple sales channels to drive profitability and growth
- Basic brand management skills
- Excellent experience Microsoft Office programs
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 1+ years of experience in insurance and/or financial service
- Bi-lingual a plus