PIP Claims Adjuster
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Arizona, Florida, South Carolina, New Mexico, Nevada and Texas. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish).
GAINSCO Auto Insurance has an immediate opening for a PIP- Claims Adjuster in Miami, FL.
Job Purpose: Investigates, evaluates, negotiates and resolves PIP claims of moderate complexity through effective research, negotiation and interaction with insureds and claimants.
- Bilingual preferred.
- College Degree preferred.
One to three years of stable work history as a PIP claims adjuster.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of reports, information gathering interviews and negotiations.
- Time management skills, organizational skills and ability to prioritize issues and tasks.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- High degree of motivation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Developed customer service skills.
Competitive salary based on experience. Excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
EOE. No Agencies Please. All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.