Claims Manager Homeowners Property
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Homeowners Property Claims Manager with our client in their Boca Raton, FL location. As a member of our clients claims management team, utilize your knowledge of residential property to manage a team that independently investigates, evaluates and resolves assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will manage a team that administers and resolves claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Homeowners Property Claims Manager Responsibilities
- Manage, supervise, coach and direct staff members including all aspects of the employment lifecycle; interview, selection, evaluation and performance of team members, in accordance with company guidelines.
- Manage and coordinate independent field and desk adjusters in the handling of claims assigned
- Develop and communicate a strategic vision and set priorities that are aligned with clients claims handling procedures
- Ensure claims are appropriately investigated in accordance with department guidelines, company policies, and state statutes.
- Motivate and develop team members to provide excellence in claims customer service.
- Oversee individual and team productivity, providing coaching and direction as needed.
- Handle and resolve inquiries and escalated issues involving insureds, their representatives, Agents, vendors, and/or others.
- Direct outside experts (engineers, cause an origin experts, master plumbers, etc.) through field adjusters or directly, as required.
- Prepare claims reporting regarding results achieved and provide information to senior claims management.
- Work closely with clients claims management; participate in claims division meetings, provide claims data, and support the development of partnerships across the organizations.
- Develop strategies and provide suggestions to clients leadership to improve workflows and enhance productivity and efficiency of the claims handling processes.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a CAT response plan for the company.
- Required to work extended hours in the event of a Catastrophe (CAT).
- 7+ years of homeowners property claims field experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Florida adjuster license
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Additional Information
- Must work out of the Boca Raton office
- Relocation available
- Oversee appoximately 25 people
- 12 field adjusters
- 3 desk adjusters
- 8 1099 adjusters
- 1 supervisor
- 1 admin
- Sign-on bonus
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including homeowners property claims jobs in the Boca Raton, FL area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought after positions with top companies in the industry.
Tagged as: Chicago Claims Jobs, Chicago Insurance Jobs, Claims Manager, HO Property