Claims Adjuster - Property Damage
Are you looking for a challenging and engaging career? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up than an insurance company? Then we want to talk to you!
We are a successful, fast growing Property & Casualty Insurance group of companies headquartered in Miami, Florida, and we are looking for experienced PD Claims Rep/Adjusters to join our team at our new main office in Miami.
The PD Claims Rep/Adjuster manages an inventory of Auto claims by maintaining good production levels and exceptional customer service.
- Review and analyze claim files in order to determine potential exposures.
- Identify cases that should be recommended for settlement.
- Develop strategic plans that will be efficient, cost-effective and done in a quality manner.
- Maintain production and inventory levels at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all parties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of claims adjusting experience in the auto insurance industry.
- College degree highly preferred.
- Full understanding of auto claims investigations and claims processing, including knowledge of auto damage, settlement negotiations. and insurance case law.
- Experience interpreting policy language and state traffic statutes.
- Must have a valid and current Texas and/or Florida Adjusters' license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred.
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.