Claims Adjuster - Homeowners Property Litigation | Work from home
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Remote Residential/Homeowners Property Litigation Claims Adjuster with our client. As a member of our clients claims team, utilize your knowledge of residential property to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Homeowners Property Litigation Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Investigates, evaluates, reserves, negotiates and settles assigned claims in accordance with Best Practices
- Provides quality claim handling and superior customer service on assigned claims, while engaging in indemnity and expense management
- Promptly manages claims by completing essential functions including contacts, investigation, damages development, evaluation, reserving, and disposition
- 10+ years experience handling 1st party residential homeowners property litigated claims
- Florida Adjuster license (required)
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including property claims jobs in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought after positions with top companies in the industry.