Account Manager - Commercial Lines
About the Role
Immediate opening for an experienced Commercial Insurance Client Manager with an independent agency that has experienced recent growth and is looking to add to a dynamic team of account service members in their Property and Casualty division. You must possess recent experience working with small to mid-sized accounts across a multitude of risk categories.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily management of an assigned book of business
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders, vendor partners, and client contacts
- Work closely with sales team and executive leadership to create long term client retention and overall satisfaction
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with commercial lines property and casualty coverages, products and services, with construction niche a huge plus
- State insurance license required
Goal: Integrate an experienced middle market client manager to the service team.
Proficiency: Small to mid-sized accounts in a variety of risk categories. Someone who demonstrates leadership qualities and can jump right into a challenging role.
Ability: Immediately assume a book of business and work autonomously.