Virtual Sales Leader - Florida
Are You Driven? We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, It is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCOs work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. Thats because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a SALES LEADER do at GAINSCO?
- Responsible for profitable growth in a defined geographic area. The Sales Leader partners with the Independent Agency Market with the objective of increasing insurance policy production using the GAINSCO proven consultative sales techniques in a Business-to-Business sales environment.
- The Sales Leader creates a contact strategy plan for their agents using a combination of e-mail, phone calls, virtual meetings and quarterly in-person meetings. Expected to leverage all of the technology options available to maximize effectiveness with agency force.
- Responsibilities: Increase sales and productivity by calling or visiting established agents, locating and appointing new business prospects, evaluating each agencys business and market share, researching and analyzing competitive placement within the region, developing marketing initiatives and strategic plans for market penetration, ability to identify client business performance that negatively impacts company profitability and is able to develop solutions for improvement, attending marketing events and home office meetings; creates reports to illustrate marketing/sales initiatives and employs a method of disciplined follow-up and organizational skills
- Administrative Duties: Maintains effective and productive relationships with agents by scheduling virtual agency visits, managing and promoting sales incentives and agent commissions, educating agencies about GAINSCO products and underwriting guidelines, responding to general inquiries about the GAINSCO Connect Website, policy binding procedures, and claims processing. Must be able to maintain effective time management skills and disciplines for daily updating of notes on agency visits through Customer Relations Management System (Salesforce).
What is required?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of successful sales experience, in Insurance, is required
- Experience with Insurance sales in Florida is a plus
- Established tenure and previous experience working from home are preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to influence agents in a positive manner resulting in increased territory production
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Effective sales, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and promote products and services
- Ability to develop a rapport with agents
- Ability to analyze product data and identify market trends
- Strategic planning skills
- Disciplines follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
- Regular attendance
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive salary based on experience, with an opportunity to match your monthly gross income in bonus every month
- Company provided equipment, including: laptop, cell phone, printer/scanner/fax
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer