Vice President of Operations - Latin America
About the Role
Unique opportunity to join an organization that is in a transformation stage as they build out their infrastructure to meet dramatic growth. The new executive team is building the organization into one of the world's leading specialty insurers in the Life and Health space. Essentially a ground floor opportunity to be part of this buildout.
The Vice President of Operations will oversee the company's day-to-day operational processes and ensure excellent and consistent customer service. The VP of Operations will optimize the company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, and efficiencies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full management accountability for performance and development of customer & operational staff.
- Set and maintain company operational KPI's.
- New tools and reports to constantly monitor service and operational deliveries.
- Monitors industry and regional changes that can impact the business, its customers or distribution.
- Work closely with the Global Operations & IT Organization to address any technology needs.
- Creates operating procedures/workflows.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years industry experience in medical insurance within Latin America
- Direct experience in the development, implementation, and regulatory approval of health insurance products within Latin America and the Caribbean
- Project management experience
- Possesses a strong knowledge of all business functions such as Policy Administration, IT, HR, Finance, Claims, Auditing, Marketing, etc.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and external resources to execute strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish is required
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$160,000 to $170,000. 20% bonus. Health, Dental and Vision, 401K / Roth, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid Holiday and PTO time.