Account Manager - Commercial Lines
About the Role
Insurance job opening in the the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area for an experienced Commercial Insurance Client Manager with an independent agency that has experienced recent growth and is looking to add to a dynamic team of account service members in their Property and Casualty division.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily management of an assigned book of business
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders, vendor partners, and client contacts
- Work closely with sales team and executive leadership to create long term client retention and overall satisfaction
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with commercial lines property and casualty coverages, products and services
- Experience working with middle market accounts, specifically with cargo or inland marine risk exposures
- State insurance license required
Goal: Integrate an experienced middle market client manager to the service team.
Proficiency: Strong technical industry knowledge. Someone who demonstrates leadership qualities and can jump right into a challenging role.
Ability: Immediately assume a book of business and work autonomously.
Compensation & Perks
$60-75,000 + full benefits package. Ability to work remotely as well.