Claims Adjuster - Property Damage - Independent (Florida west coast) Tampa or Naples
South Florida Adjustment Firm looking for an Independent Property Adjuster to work daily claims and potential CAT claims along Florida's west coast. Must have a current State of Florida 520/620 license. A minimum of two years experience and willingness to travel as this is a field position. Multilingual desired.
The ideal candidate should be experienced with Symbility and Xactimate software and be knowledgeable in property insurance policies, claims handling procedures and basic estimating skills. Must be motivated to efficiently handle claims inventory. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
* Initiates contacts with insureds; makes appointments and conducts field inspections.
*Inspects losses; investigates incidents; interprets policy coverages; writes estimates; determines subrogation and salvage.
* Provides claim information by documenting claims with photographs; preparing and forwarding reports.
* Documents required repairs by obtaining costs and prices; prepares estimates in Symbility.
* Completes claims by obtaining & exchanging information with contractors, public adjusters, attorneys, and other third parties.
* Maintains professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
Compensation based on experience. Please submit your resume and license number for review.