CLAIMS QUALITY COORDINATOR FPCS
This position is responsible for providing quality review, file audits, claim assignments, and training for the FPCS team.
- Assist FPCS Management team with the following activities:
- Monitoring desk and field adjuster claim files for accuracy and timely resolution.
- Completing weekly adjuster closed file reviews.
- Ensure FPCS claim handling procedures are followed.
- Developing and delivering claim related training materials.
- Reviewing and approving adjuster assignments for submittal to Florida Peninsula Insurance.
- Assigning or reassigning new claims or task/reopen requests to FPCS desk and field adjusters.
- Providing timely feedback on identified quality issues and monitor adjuster responses for timely corrections.
- Maintain the adjuster claim assignment tracker.
- Oversee and maintain file review database.
- Analyze and provide claims data reporting for management
- Assist adjusters with fee schedule, invoices, and other billing questions.
- Prepare Quality Control reports as needed for FPCS Management for continuous quality improvement.
- May assist with calls to customers regarding FPCS claim matters.
- Will be required to work extended hours helping in the event of a Catastrophe (CAT).
- Apply proper claim handling processes, procedures, and expectations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required, AA degree preferred, or equivalent property claims experience.
- Minimum 5 years in the P&C insurance industry
- At least 3 years of homeowner's property claims adjuster/examiner experience.
- Must maintain a Florida 6-20 Resident All Lines Adjuster License.
- Proficient with Xactimate estimating software.
- Excellent skills with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong communication, organizational, presentational and time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, but also able to work within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with internal and external customers.
Must be able to work within and meet deadlines