Underwriting Customer Service Representative
Seeking a responsible and dependable individual, who possesses a friendly disposition and pays close attention to detail.
- Applies sound judgment and guidance in evaluating the documentation submitted by our agents to ensure it adheres to our Underwriting Guidelines.
- Communicates with agents via telephone, fax, and e-mail.
- Work closely with other company departments to support team efforts
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills; ability to establish professional business relationships with our agency community
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly
- Ability to resolve problems and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in property and casualty insurance is required; preferably in personal auto insurance.
- Permanent US work authorization
- Insurance license such as: 2-20, 4-40, 00-55 OR must be eligible to obtain an insurance license, if required.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Pearl Holding Group is the managing general agent for Ocean Harbor Casualty and Equity Insurance Company. Our Company is located, in Coral Springs, FL, and has been representing insurance companies in the State of Florida since 1991.
Pearl Holding Group's management team and dedicated staff consistently strive to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and competitive prices. This unwavering dedication has led our company to position Ocean Harbor Casualty as one of the industry's leading non-standard insurance companies in the State.
Pearl Holding Group offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. Benefits include:
- Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off – Holidays, Vacation
Business Hours: 40 Hours / Full-Time position. Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 4:30, with a 30-minute lunch break, and two 5-minute breaks.