Claims Adjuster - Homeowners Property (Staff) | Fort Lauderdale, FL area
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Homeowners Property Claims Adjuster with our client in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. As a member of our clients claims team, utilize your knowledge to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Homeowners Property Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Review documents to develop damage estimates
- Use estimating software to establish indemnity values of claimed damages
- Must be able to interact professionally with field personnel, internal and external customers and departmental staff
- All file handling must be within state statutes, client claims handling guidelines, and best practices
- 4+ years experience handling homeowners property claims
- Florida experience is required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including casualty claims adjuster jobs in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.