Director of Marketing & Strategic Projects
About This Role:
The Director of Marketing and Strategic Projects will ensure that projects meet goals set by Executives on a quarterly and annual basis. This role oversees a division of projects - working alongside other directors and leading a team of Marketing Managers - to complete projects and attain company goals. This role requires an experienced leader who will motivate the team for personal and team-wide increases in knowledge, skills, abilities, and innovation.
What You’ll Do:
- Set overall strategy of project and ensure strategy is executed at a high level Expand project revenue streams through expanded lines of service, through additional ancillary service lines and through additional revenue models Build business plans and pro formas, manage pro formas, and map out personnel and costs based on expected quarterly and annual profit/loss Oversight and responsibility of project budget Provide vision of project, team and revenue growth to match company’s stated Vision: creating the most valuable digital brands Work with business partners and service providers to understand customer personas, customer journeys, and to develop user-focused digital brands Ability to communicate and work effectively with service partners on testing, reporting, and aligning/refining all results-oriented processes Build, update and refine processes with Project Managers to ensure consistent and clear oversight of team productivity Lead, mentor, coach and manage a diverse team of digital talent (marketing, content, design and development) Consistently communicate to the team (either as a group or through 1-on-1’s) regarding goals, expectations, updates, and recaps. Collaborate with Content, Design/Dev and Marketing Managers/Directors to implement updates and changes to tactics and strategies.
What Your Experience Looks Like:
- You are an experienced and innovative digital marketing leader, who has experience managing multiple managers and has 3+ years of experience managing high-level marketing talent. You have 4+ years of experience in digital marketing (SEO or SEM) with experience during that time leading projects/project teams You have a consistent track record of overseeing and exceeding expectations on a variety of marketing projects, goals and initiatives. You are dedicated to constantly growing by actively seeking out webinars, blogs, and leveraging your professional network to stay on top of trends and best practices in both digital marketing as well as managerial techniques and approaches.
- You have led multiple teams simultaneously on the execution and delivery of large projects that met or exceeded expectations You have managed/been responsible for a major web property that achieved significant domain growth. You are able to strategically delegate action items, coach team members to promote functional and professional growth, as well as general performance management coaching. You have demonstrated the ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and identify ways to improve business performance
Our mission is to connect people to extraordinary resources.
Launch That was founded in 2007 as an entrepreneurial digital marketing startup that's grown from 2 founders in a garage to almost 100 digital, tech, creative and content professionals in the heart of downtown Orlando. We’re on the cutting edge of digital marketing with a vision to build the most valuable digital brands. We believe we will achieve this by connecting people to extraordinary resources. Launch That's core talent is exceptional. Many team members have 10+ years of experience in digital industries across extremely competitive business lines. However, it's our culture that distinguishes us. We're a close-knit, interactive company with a passion to build something special. This is exemplified by our state-of-the-art workplace which we designed and own ourselves. It is also demonstrated in our unique, fun events where we celebrate our successes. We believe that our work starts and ends with our team - and it's that focus that makes us one of the best places to work, not just in Orlando, but in the country.
Why Work @ Launch That ?
- We celebrate our success and offer a unique and vibrant fun culture that focuses on relationships and collaboration. In 2020, we became a best place to work! We invest in ourselves and our community (read more about How We Give Back) We value ideas, creativity, and productivity. People who succeed at Launch That are those who are passionate about their roles and our mission.
- We consistently update and upgrade our benefits, often based on direct feedback from employee surveys. We know benefits are an important part of a Rocketeer’s professional life. We offer great healthcare, 401K, an Employee Assistance Plan, generous PTO including Maternity and Paternity leave as well as an extended holiday break, career growth opportunities, and more!