Personal Lines Sales Representative
The Personal Lines Sales Representative ia an individual who holds a Personal Lines License to sell and Service Personal Lines insurance.
- Solicit new business and maintain current business levels in order to achieve or exceed sales production goals and deliver customer service in line with Confie's We Care Values.
- Increase new business by initiating contact with prospects through local store marketing efforts, community involvement, cold-calling, quote calls, referrals and walk-ins to build interest, match needs with products and services, and close the sale to meet the agreed upon production goals.
- Expand business by proactively building relationships with existing customers to meet the agreed upon production goals.
- Understands, supports and implements local marketing.
- Accurate accounting of all currency transactions as well as timely delivery of deposits to the bank with scanned documentation in agency management system.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, inviting, customer friendly office environment both in the body of the store and in the break-room and bathroom areas.
- Connects very quickly; builds and leverages client relationships. Ability to educate and advise the customer on which products best fit their needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years of successful proven experience in Sales
- 1-3 years of retail experience (face-to-face sales)
- 2-4 years of Customer Service
- Phone Sales
- Bilingual is a plus
- Demonstrates well-developed computer skills (internet, email, word processing, spreadsheets, hardware, keyboarding).
- Possesses the appropriate state license