Laundry Service Technician
Steiner-Atlantic, LLC, is seeking Laundry Service Technicians to join our team! Steiner-Atlantic has been a worldwide leader in the laundry, boiler and dry cleaning industries since 1959. Our mission is to satisfy our customers' needs by providing the highest-quality, most innovative, technologically sound equipment; quality technical support; and the right parts with the fastest delivery, all at extremely competitive prices.
This position services and repairs laundry equipment for our clients in beautiful and sunny Miami, Florida. If you have experience as a technician for laundry machinery, then look no further, because this is the job for you! Due to certain contracts, no felonies are allowed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous mechanical/electrical experience in the laundry industry (Milnor, Chicago, American Dryer, UniMac, Dexter, Wascomat, Continental Girbau) preferred, but not required. Training provided if necessary.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
- Ability to lift up to 75-100 lbs. and work in a variety of environmental conditions that are weather and non-weather related.
- Bilingual preferred.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees service and repairs of various mechanical/laundry systems.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, including but not limited to electrical control systems, combustions systems, electric motors, pumps, valves, and boilers, electrical relays and power source issues.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply for Laundry Service Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly