Claim Services Support Representative
The Claims Services Support Representative provides administrative support to the claims department.
- Process claims related emails, faxes, and mail correspondence from insureds, attorneys, public adjusters, vendors, agents and others. Add emails to claim file and route to designated parties for handling.
- Add attorney, public adjuster, and AOB information in claim as needed.
- Process claims importer and importer failed emails and attach to correct claim file as needed.
- Review correspondence for reasonable emergency measures requests and forward to the EMS adjuster/team for handling.
- Process reservations of rights letters and other claims related correspondence for mailing.
- Request and attach email read and delivered receipts as needed.
- Send certified copies of policies to an insured or their representative when requested.
- Review returned mail, attach to claim file, and research to determine if sent to correct address. Resend mail to correct address if needed.
- Review Coaction (work management system for the Company) for claims related documentation, add to claim file, and route to appropriate claims team member for handling.
- Assist with handling requests for void and reissuing of claims payments on non-legal files as needed.
- Assist with handling appraisal demands, proof of loss requests and loss runs.
- Prepare “attempted claim letters” and mail to appropriate parties when notified by FNOL.
- Send copies of the recorded statement to outside parties when requested.
- Other duties and administrative projects as assigned.
- May have opportunity to work extended hours providing assistance in the event of a Catastrophe (CAT).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of duties, including tasks that are time sensitive.
- Good time management, organizational skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.