MOMENTUM SOLAR is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade and has been on “Inc’s Fastest Growing Companies” list 4 times, including 2020. Our company culture has also been recognized by Inc. Placing us on their 2019 “Best Workplaces” list. Ultimately, our mission is to enable our customers to take control over their rising electricity costs and start generating cleaner, price-protected power. We are committed to helping homeowners better the environment and achieve freedom from fossil fuels.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, business development professionals to play a vital role on the leading team in the Renewable Energy Market. We are looking to build leaders, influencers, and partners who have a passion for business development. Not only will you be gaining valuable skill sets with us, but you will be part of a company with a purposeful goal centered on bettering the lives of families and creating a sustainable environment. Momentum Solar offers the most lucrative pay structure in the industry. Average earnings are $65K and top earners can easily earn up to $110k+.
As a Appointment Scheduler, you will be conducting in person consultations with prospective clients at their homes on the benefits of solar energy. You will need to exude confidence and enthusiasm during such interpersonal interactions, and we have an extensive paid training program to help you achieve this effortlessly. We have an exciting bonus structure as well as incentives in addition to a guaranteed base pay to reward hard-working and passionate individuals. We will teach you everything you need to know, including negotiation best practices and advanced communication techniques. This full-time position with Momentum Solar is also a great launching pad for your career. We strongly believe in promoting from within and offer immense room for growth into leadership positions. In fact, most of our managers and leaders came from within the company.
- Paid Training! We’ll train you to thrive on our team.
- Flexible schedule, and unlimited career growth potential.
- Full Benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k
- $500 each week guaranteed PLUS an exceptional commission & bonus structure.
- Performance based awards
- Opportunity to advance into leadership role
- Ongoing training
- Positive office culture
- You will NOT be making any sales. ONLY setting appointments with a team and traveling in company provided transportation.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation, personal or public.
- Must be capable of being on your feet for work hours
- Comfortable with communicating with homeowners
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a go-getter
- Sales experience preferred, but willing to train motivated candidates.
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.