Customer Service Representative -Jewelry Support Specialist - Work from Home-Full Time
We're hiring Jewelry Support Specialist to join us here at our dynamic call center to represent one of the world’s most Prestigious Jewelry brands. If you have that world-class customer service skills to build brand loyalty, we want you!
You will be responsible for answering incoming contacts from clients via multiple platforms, including phone, email and chat. This is a work from home opportunity but you must be able to provide your own equipment (2 screens, camera, etc)
- Communicate with customers in a proactive and professional manner across multiple communication channels.
- Respond to questions, provide information, and promote products while meeting or exceeding customer expectation.
- De-escalating customers who are upset with their experience and ensure that we explore all options to satisfy their needs.
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution.
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Friendly and optimistic!
- Passionate about Jewelry and Fashion!
- Excellent inter personal, verbal & written skills
- Passionate about serving others and strong desire to take ownership to resolve customer issues
- Proven record of great attendance
- Able to quickly navigate through multiple systems simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills & must have a “can do” attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers
- Customer service experience obtained in retail, hospitality or call center environment
- Must be available to work one weekend day and holiday
- Must be able to provide your own equipment to Work From Home or work onsite
- Bilingual English and Spanish or French a plus!
Must be able to work between 9:00AM - 7:00PM, Monday through Sunday.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $10 an hour during training and $11 an hour production pay.
- PLUS monthly A-Player bonus potential!
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan with company matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply for Customer Service Representative -Jewelry Support Specialist - Work from Home-Full Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly