Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Claims CSR - Licensed
This is a full-time position on our claims customer service call center in our Boca Raton office. As a full-time team member, you will be eligible for our full benefits package including PTO, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and 401k. This is an opportunity to join a growing organization and to show us your talent!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling inbound calls pertaining to open claims.
- Answers and/or returns calls from Insureds, Public Adjusters, Attorneys, Vendors, Agents, and others regarding open and closed claims.
- Responds to inquiries, answers questions, and provides claim status information.
- Updates claim notes documenting phone calls and what action was taken.
- Transfers callers to appropriate persons as needed.
- Review emails from Call Center regarding after-hours and evening inquiries from customers on open or closed claims; call customers and answer questions, update claim notes as applicable.
- Other duties and administrative projects as assigned.
- May have opportunity to work extended hours providing customer service assistance in the event of a Catastrophe (CAT).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Florida 440 license required.
- Must be Bi-Lingual in Spanish.
- Experience providing customer service regarding homeowner's insurance claims.
- Florida Adjusters 620 license.
- Good time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Florida Peninsula Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.