VP Life Sales
Our client is a Fintech/VC funded company in the insurance field (life and Disability insurance) that has developed an innovative platform to underwrite and issue policies online. We are looking for a VP of Life Sales to join their team.
Title: VP Life Sales
Overview: The VP of Life Sales is responsible to sell new Life and Disability insurance sales through Life and P&C insurance channels leveraging an online platform. The individual will have existing relationships with large Life insurance independent national brokerage firms or large P&C national brokerage firms. They will also be able to sell new concepts and embed new online strategies to reach mass market effectively.
- Drive market growth in the life and disability insurance in the B2B and B2B2C space.
- Identify partnership opportunities, develop the sales pipeline and build new relationships in an effort to grow business and aid expansion effort
- Lead sales & strategic partnership efforts to deliver revenue by designing and implementing appropriate strategies for the each of the business's verticals, sales channels, and services.
- Manage the sales cycle by creating opportunities that include identifying and building a roster of potential clients, initiating and managing prospects through the sales pipeline, closing opportunities, achieving high levels of client retention, and managing/renewing accounts.
- Establish sales and operational processes to build efficiency and manage costs and proactively identify and problem-solve issues related to lead conversion, quality, capacity, and service levels.
- Invest and develop the existing sales team while simultaneously attracting and hiring top sales talent.
- Work cross-functionally by ensuring internal messaging alignment, operational coordination, and marketing collaboration to ensure optimization of channel leads and pipeline progression.
- Prepare weekly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Create training programs, provide marketing resources, performance and utilization data, and coaching for agents, producers, and other channels.
- Manage the acquisition and implementation of new channels in an efficient, scalable, and high-quality manner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years insurance sales experience.
- Experience selling through wholesalers and brokerage firms. This is not a direct to consumer sales position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and associated sales software. Must be computer/technologically literate.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.