Sr. Marketing Manager, LSM West
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Responsible for the development, implementation and support of marketing initiatives and programs towards meeting the Company's marketing strategy and goals.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates assigned programs to ensure accomplishment of financial/budgetary goals. Participates in contract negotiation activities.
- Conducts region-wide program planning with wide range of internal and external partners and agencies to ensure appropriate design and delivery of programs.
- Leads large, cross-functional, highly visible projects that will have significant impact on the different departments involved or may even cross over into other SBUs Partners with all levels of marketing management, as well external partners.
- Frequently works cross-functionally and with external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant and progressively more responsible experience within a marketing-driven organization.
- Spanish Language Fluency is Required.
- Portuguese Language Fluency is a Plus.
- Understanding of customer segmentation and management techniques, as well as the business and products supported and the regulations impacting them.
- Requires advanced working knowledge of all marketing areas and the ability to integrate them.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, organization, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple priorities required.
- Strong detail orientation. Strong knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Strong project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Prior advertising agency experience preferred.