Claims Adjuster - Attorney Represented Property Adjuster | Remote
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Remote Attorney Represented Property Claims Adjuster with our client. As a member of our client's claims team, utilize your knowledge to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Attorney Represented Property Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Investigates, evaluates, reserves, negotiates, and settles assigned claims in accordance with Best Practices
- Provides quality claim handling and superior customer service on assigned claims, while engaging in indemnity and expense management
- Promptly manages claims by completing essential functions including contacts, investigation, damages development, evaluation, reserving, and disposition
- 4+ years of experience handling attorney represented property claims
- Carrier experience is required (IA Only experience does not qualify)
- Must have an active Florida adjuster license
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including casualty claims adjuster jobs in the Tampa, FL area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.