Claims Customer Service Representative Licensed Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
- Answers and/or returns calls from Insureds, Public Adjusters, Attorneys, Vendors, Agents and others regarding open and closed claims.
- Responds to inquiries, answers questions, and provides claim status information.
- Updates claim notes documenting phone calls and what action was taken.
- Transfers callers to appropriate persons as needed.
- Review emails from Call Center regarding after-hours and evening inquiries from customers on open or closed claims; call customer and answer questions, update claim notes as applicable.
- Other duties and administrative projects as assigned.
- May have opportunity to work extended hours providing customer service assistance in the event of a Catastrophe (CAT).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Florida 440 license required.
- Experience providing customer service regarding homeowners insurance claims.
- Florida Adjusters 620 license.
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outloo