CLAIMS FIELD SUPERVISOR- BROWARD
Position will be located in Boca Raton FL and will work with the Florida Peninsula Claims Service (FPCS) adjusters in the field.
This position will provide guidance to the adjusters in order to promote excellence with claim handling and investigations. Provide technical assistance and training as needed. Conduct routine file audits to ensure claim procedures have been followed in accordance with guidelines.
- Conduct regular desk and field adjuster observations providing timely feedback and direction to adjusters.
- Monitor desk and field adjuster claim files for accuracy and timely resolution.
- Review and approve adjuster assignments to carrier.
- Assist adjusters with fee schedules, invoicing and billing / mileage questions.
- Provide timely feedback on identified quality issues and monitor adjuster responses for timely corrections.
- Prepare monthly reports as needed for FPCS Management review.
- Reassign claims to FPCS desk and field adjusters as appropriate.
- Assist with customer related calls regarding claim matters.
- Work with FPCS management in developing and delivering quality and customer service related training.
- Will be required to work extended hours providing assistance in the event of a Catastrophe (CAT).
- Understand and apply proper claim handling processes, procedures, expectations, policy provisions, limits and coverages.
- Assist FPCS Management Team with additional tasks as needed.
- Assist FPCS Administrative Assistant when needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent property claims experience.
- 5+ years of property claims experience.
- Knowledgeable of common residential building and construction methods and practices.
- Must maintain a Florida 6-20 Resident All Lines Adjuster License.
- Proficient with Xactimate estimating software.
- Excellent skills with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, but also able to work within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good skills working with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under deadlines.
- Prior leadership experience desirable.