Insurance - Commercial Lines Rater / Rating Technician - 100% REMOTE
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a flexible, remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff, our clients, and our contractors. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our Property & Casualty insurance carrier clients in Commercial Lines Rater and Rating Technician positions. Responsibilities include:
- New business submission clearance, data entry of new business submission information and Broker of Record requests.
- Process new business and renewal related transactions in a timely manner. Transactions may include, but not limited to, quoting, rating or pricing revisions, policy issuance, endorsements, premium audits, cancellations and reinstatements for multiple commercial lines of business.
- Perform required support functions for Underwriting. Tasks may include ordering MVR's, inspections and reviews, financial reports, calculating building cost estimates and other similar tasks as requested.
- Work with underwriters and other areas to resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of a quality product to be delivered to a company's customers.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- Phase into retirement working from home.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!