- Administrative, Analytics, Aquatics, Architecture, Body Shop, Call Center, Child Care, Clerical, Communications, Consultant, Customer Service, Driver, Education / Training, Engineering, Aeronautical, Chemical, Civil, Electric, Mechanical, Entry Level, Facilities / Maintenance, Finance, Food / Beverage, Front Desk, Golf Operations, Graphic Design / Art, Health / Wellness , Healthcare, Allied Health, Nursing, Pharmacist, Physician, Housekeeping, HR, Installation / Repair, Insurance, IT, Database Administrator, Network Telecommunications, Software / Web Developer, Systems Administrator, Janitorial, Law, Legal Admin, Legal Attorney, Logistics, Management, Manufacturing, Marketing, Operations, Personal Care, Procurement, Product Manager / Analyst, Project Management, Race / Sports Book, Research & Development, Sales, Security, Skilled Labor Trades, Sports / Fitness, Table Games / Dealers, Technician / Mechanic, Telecommunications, Theme Park, Warehouse
Join us Friday, August 12, at the Amway Stadium to help us celebrate HIREPALOOZA, the largest job fair in central Florida!
HIREPALOOZA is the largest job fair that connects job seekers with Central Florida employers ready to get people back to work. With many live jobs open, the Orlando community needs a live meeting place where anyone looking for a new job can meet over 130 employers in one day.
Moreover, HIREPALOOZA provides the community with resources from community partners, career advice sessions, resume reviews, and professional headshots.
Amway Center (400 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801)
Friday, August 12, 2022
11 AM - 3 PM
Is it free?
- Yes! The job fair is 100% FREE to attend. All services offered are free. Even the parking is free!
Where can I park?
- Free parking is provided at the GEICO Garage, located behind the Amway Center.
- Over 150 local employers will be attending. A complete list of companies will be revealed soon.
Do I need to register before attending?
- Registration is not required but recommended! By registering, we can send you reminders and essential updates. You will also be the first to hear about employers attending the event and available open positions, career advice sessions, resume review times, and more.