Sr. Insurance Sales Account Executive
Are you an Insurance Sales Rep or Producer and looking for greater potential to earn more income? Would you like to call on senior managers in an insurance company or corporation with a wide array of relevant products? Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic work culture? Do you feel like your client prospect list is limited? If so, this may be exactly the job opportunity you have been hoping for!
Our client is a fast growing and highly innovative Property and Casualty Insurance organization that is growing their national accounts sales staff. This position represents a significant career move for the sales focused insurance person.
Title: Sr. Insurance Sales Account Executive
Location: South Florida
Overview: The Senior Account Executive is responsible for generating incremental net revenue in their assigned territory.
- Contact existing customers to discuss company products both new and existing as well as to discuss referrals.
- Pursue opportunities in vertical markets.
- Identify and attend appropriate trade shows.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and customers.
- Maintain acceptable call volume and talk time metrics.
- Meet and exceed net revenue goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years field or phone sales experience. 3+ years P&C Insurance sales experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience generating incremental net revenue.
- Proficient computer skills with a working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Pay: Compensation includes a base salary + commissions that are un-capped and a wide open client list.