Insurance Sales Representatives
Are you an Insurance Customer Service Rep or Account Manager and looking for an opportunity to grow in your career? Do you like servicing larger accounts? Do you enjoy rounding out accounts to earn a higher income? Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic work culture that is more like a family than a job? If so, this may be exactly the job opportunity you have been hoping for!
Our client is a fast growing and highly innovative Property and Casualty Insurance organization that is growing their inside sales staff. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of Property and Casualty Insurance experience and a desire to call on clients across the country. Compensation includes a base salary + bonus. This position represents a significant career move for someone who wants to grow on the sales side of the insurance world. Candidates can come from the retail agency, wholesale broker, carrier or TPA sides of the business.
Title: Insurance Sales Representatives / Business Development Specialist
Location: South Florida
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Create and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client's needs.
- Enter and update customer information into company's database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Maintain a 30+ calls per day average.
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma; Associates/BA degree or equivalent a plus
- 2-3 years of workplace experience with business development duties (in a Marketing capacity preferred)