Employment opportunities available for an insurance customer service professional.
Potential candidates will work as a member of a team that is focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, boats, RVs, personal property etc. Agency staff members perform the fundamental role of customer support and reinforcing client relationships. The ideal candidate must be sales oriented, outgoing, persistent and have excellent phone skills. Prior sales experience and a customer service background is required.
- Ensure positive customer experience with every interaction
- Maintaining accurate documentation
- Retaining client relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Maintain a 4-40, 2-20 or 20-44 Insurance License
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and independent
- Efficient and driven to fulfill customer needs
- Strong computer skills
- Must have ability to multi-task