COMMERCIAL CLAIMS FIELD ADJUSTER
COMMERCIAL CLAIMS FIELD ADJUSTER - Florida
Cat Claims Unlimited, Inc. (CCU) is a rapidly growing Third-Party Administrator and Independent Adjusting Firm that excels in providing custom claims solutions for property and casualty. We are currently seeking numerous contract Commercial Claims Field Adjusters throughout Florida to handle Daily and Catastrophe Claims.
The Commercial Adjuster will provide a high level of customer service while managing a portfolio of claims. In this role, you will investigate and report findings on commercial property losses of moderate to complex severity.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum three (3) years Commercial Property experience as a field adjuster, with supporting resume providing specifics regarding dates and responsibilities of commercial claims adjusting experience Proficient in Xactimate and Xactanalysis Must have valid Xactimate license and XactNet Address Must possess valid Florida Adjuster License Thorough knowledge and understanding of roofing systems and building materials Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to adapt styles based on the situation Exceptional organization and time management skills Able to meet preset time requirements Exceptional customer service skills
Experience and knowledge:
- Investigation of residential buildings including high rise and multi-unit complexes Merchant service buildings and structures including high/low-rise office buildings, restaurants, and retail businesses Storage risks, including warehouses, self-storage facilities, airplane hangers Professional business and specialty risks Knowledge of building construction and building equipment Mitigation and restoration protocols for water and mold Knowledge of Florida's property claim laws Ability to manage an inventory of claims, with the ability to work extended hours during periods of catastrophe work Maintain continuous and professional communication with insured and vendors
What you can expect from CCU:
- Strong supervisory support and team environment
- Pay semi-monthly on approved claims. We pay quickly NOT pay-when-paid
- 70/30 split, with ability to increase to 75% based on performance