Employee Benefits Client Manager
Whipple & Company, an Alera Group Company, is seeking a Client Manager to join their team!.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Outside the box is where Whipple & Company begins. Our firm is founded upon a clear purpose: Balancing our clients' risk while tailoring optimized benefit packages that strengthen the relationship between employer and employee. We are based on a clear purpose: Solving a significant problem every client faces — the need to reduce expenses while maintaining an optimal Employee Benefits Package to recruit and retain top talent.
The Client Manager serves as an "advocate" to our Clients' and their employees, supporting, assisting with and resolving issues related to billing, eligibility, claims resolution, member appeals, benefit verification, medical procedure authorizations, and general benefit inquiries. The Client Manager is responsible for managing an existing book of business using initiative and independent judgement for issue resolution, benefit education, policy communication, and law compliance for our customers and their employees. This includes managing and helping to build and strengthen client relationships through utilization of Department best practices. The Client Manager leverages Whipple & Company's various capabilities and services to improve client relationships.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for existing client book of business.
- Develop relationships with HR and Benefit managers and Key decision makers.
- Manage the implementation and development of wellness initiatives, reconciliation of wellness funds and promotion of client health fairs.
- Ensure Client's compliance with the multitude of benefit laws that impact them.
- Manage the planning of existing clients' open enrollments which may include establishing open enrollment formats and schedules, coordinating carriers' attendance, developing and conducting presentations to clients' employees, creating employee communication materials, and ensuring a smooth renewal.
- Organize and conduct annual open enrollment meetings as well as monthly new hire enrollment meetings as needed.
- Support client needs regarding issues of compliance, legislation, health care reform, due diligence, HRA's and HSA's. Communicate effectively with vendors, clients and other company personnel.
- Implement and ensure clients are trained on our value-added services (HR services, health advocate, etc. if applicable)
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in customer service, human resources, or employee benefits insurance or related field.
- Valid Florida Life, Health & Variable Annuities 2-15 license or the ability to obtain one within first 90 days of employment is required.
- Valid FL Driver's license is required.