Independent Claims Adjusters in Florida
- Integrity Claims Service, LLC
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- $100,000 - $124,999
- Mar 04, 2023
- May 02, 2023
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Integrity Claims Service, LLC provides claims services from field inspection, full claims administration to property insurance companies, agents, brokers, and risk managers. Our staff daily handles the inspection and adjustment of property and casualty claims (both personal and commercial lines).
We're seeking motivated and professional1099 Independent Contractors looking to add to their existing workload throughout entire State.
Need individuals to handle claims throughout the state of Florida.
We are actively seeking highly motivated Claims Adjusters at every level!
- Must be licensed by state as required.
- Experienced in inspecting and evaluating property losses.
- Estimating skills and experience with Xactimate required.
- Must possess strong communication skills and appreciation of customer service.
- Must travel to location of loss to inspect damages and prepare estimates.
This is a 1099 independent contractor position. Volume unknown & expectation is this will compliment 1099 independent contractors existing portfolio. The average income for independent Claims Adjusters is $102,978. That is just the average, many Independent Claims Adjusters far exceed that amount.