This is a hybrid position and will require 2 days in the office.
As an Insurance Assistant in the Legal Department of Liberty Mutual you will:
- Open new files and complete file set-up on new referrals.
- Process all incoming mail
- Review court websites for Civil Action File Numbers and Service information.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Process other insurance transactions to provide customer service and support efforts to acquire and retain profitable business
- Perform other related support duties as requested, such as answering phones, assisting customers, scanning, photocopying, and insurance check process
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Dependability, attention to detail, ability to follow/interpret procedures, and employ reason to accomplish non-routine tasks and duties.
- Intermediate level of skill required to open, create and modify various documents using the Microsoft Office suite (e.g., documents, spreadsheets, e-mail, etc.) and enter/retrieve information using various applications/systems.
- Ability to effectively exchange routine and non-routine information verbally and in writing and apply knowledge of the department's policies and procedures.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.