Financial Analysis Manager, Bilingual
Note: Written and verbal fluency in English/Spanish required. This is a remote opportunity with compensation dependent on candidate's geographic location, overall experience, and skill level.
Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) offers specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance products across key UK, European, Latin American, US, and other international locations. We provide brokers and insureds with a broad product range through both the Company and Lloyd's markets and have over 1,850 employees in approximately 65 offices.
We are one of the world's leading specialist re/insurers with a commitment to helping our employees, brokers and clients, and the communities in which we live and work, to prosper. As an employer it is important for us to promote a culture in which we adopt our core principles, communication, teamwork, performance, ambition. At Liberty Specialty Markets we create an environment where careers can flourish a place for people to learn, grow, develop, and celebrate success.
In this individual contributor role, you will join a financial planning and analysis team in a deadline focused environment with ultimate responsibility for the accuracy of the work. Uses increasing insight to help leadership set strategic direction for the team in supporting emerging business issues by thorough, relevant planning, results reporting and analysis and complex ad hoc analysis. Communicates financial results, trends, and business implications to a variety of audiences, including making presentations to senior management. Supports building a culture of innovation to continuously improve processes to ensure work is performed in the fastest, most efficient means possible.
- Ensures the development of accurate budgets and financial plans by effective planning, monitoring, and problem solving.
- Consults with management to coordinate the planning process, understand business drivers of financial trends, highlight opportunities for improvement, and create relevant management exhibits.
- Develops highly complex ad hoc and on-going financial forecasts and models that assist the business in making decisions, effectively communicating trends and outcomes to senior management.
- Oversees the production of complex management reports and associated analysis, ensuring accuracy and relevance to the business.
- Provides sound financial advice to business units or other departments, anticipating the financial impact of changes in the business environment and making recommendations to improve business outcomes.
- Understands the interdependencies of financial systems, recommending and implementing enhancements and planning appropriately for changes.
- Considers the business value and efficiency of the work performed, identifying, and implementing improvements.
- Initiates and/or leads increasingly complex projects and continuous improvement activities that may span beyond the scope of own team`s responsibilities.
- Delivers business results while helping build the team`s capabilities
- Has the vision to contribute to team development that builds strengths needed for the current operation and for future.
- Takes action to attract, engage and advance the careers of people from all backgrounds and experiences
- Written and verbal fluency in English/Spanish required.
- Bachelor`s degree (Finance or Accounting). CPA or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred. Minimum of 10 years of finance experience.
- Global experience in specialty property and casualty insurance preferred
- Advanced understanding of finance tools and analytical methods.
- Must demonstrate ability to execute thoroughly in a fast-paced work environment, adapting quickly to changing conditions to achieve results.
- Must possess the ability to collaborate with peers across the organization to gain support for ideas and execute on projects that deliver value to customers.
- Comfortable leading meetings, making strategic recommendations to senior management and giving presentations to increasingly large audiences.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.