Outbound Call Center Specialist
- Miami, Florida
- $30,000 - $49,999
- May 19, 2023
- Jul 17, 2023
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Outbound Call Center Specialist
This is a remote position
Provide technical support and telephonic customer service for the claim department. Knowledgeable in the requirements of clients assigned. This position requires maintaining data integrity, timely and accurate contacts, timely and appropriate initial follow-up when needed, determining, and documenting the facts of loss through thorough contacts, obtain damage information and properly document the file, identification of potential fraud and appropriate use of authorized vendors. All claims must be handled within state statutory and regulatory guidelines, the Client Account Handling Instructions and NARS Best Practices. Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Place follow up calls to insureds/claimants/agents to obtain missing information.
• Make initial contact with appropriate parties, obtain facts of the loss based on appropriate scripts and thoroughly document file notes to assist adjuster with investigation and the ability analyze liability, compensability, and subrogation potential.
• Accurately complete coverage template based online of business.
• Send police/fire/hail/wind/lightening reports as needed.
• Answer phones, check voicemail and return all messages within four business hours.
• Identify and note files with identified subrogation potential.
• Respond to customer inquiries in a polite, timely and accurate manner.
• Make follow-up phone calls to IA's as needed for status of appraisal.
• Contact insured/agent and provide status of claim after IA contact.
• Enter and maintain required claim information into the company claim system.
• Notify appropriate technical personnel regarding both new losses and technical inquiries about existing losses.
• Recognize any potentially fraudulent cases and refer to the appropriate SIU.
• Maintain all diaries to regularly follow up with claims in a complete and timely manner.
• Pass all internal and external audits, which may include those performed by clients, carriers and/or regulatory agencies.
• Follow all reporting guidelines as outlined by NARS Best Practices and Client Account Handling Instructions.
Education / Licensing:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred
• Must be able to work staggered shifts.
• Bilingual preferred
• 2+ years of customer service experience preferred.
• Must possess a current state of domicile adjusters license as well as other required jurisdictional licensing.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
• Must be able to work independently under moderate supervision.
• Demonstrate excellent organization and time management skills.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software. (Microsoft Office platform.)
• Must be able and agree to work overtime as needed, especially during a catastrophe.
• Requires long periods of sitting.
• Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
• Repeated use of keyboard, mouse, and exposure to computer screen
• Must be willing to travel as assigned.
In the spirit of pay transparency we are excited to share the base salary for the position exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. This position is also eligible for an annual performance raise if all guidelines are met. Your salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education and or experience. In addition to those factors, we believe in the importance of pay equality and consider the internal equality of our current team members as a final part of any offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is full base salary range for the role. Hiring at maximum of the range would not be typical to allow future and continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package.