Senior Consultant - UPS, Risk Control
6 days left
The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.
Advance your career with Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
We are searching for a Senior Consultant to join our UPS Dedicated Team. In this role you will work closely with UPS Risk Management and Health & Safety teams to identify, quantify, and reduce/eliminate risk. The right candidate for this role will bring strong relationship-building skills, service management skills, acute customer focus, and a passion for quality execution as well as the requisite technical skills and experience. Due to the dedicated aspect of the account nearly 100% of the work is performed at customer focus operations in South Florida.
Please Note: This position is eligible to be hired at different levels depending on experience.
- Account Service: Work with UPS Management and employees to provide comprehensive, highly sophisticated consulting services to assist in meeting customer key performance indicators. Including a deep understanding of customer operations and industry exposures in order to develop strategies to mitigate risk.
- Leadership: Collaborate, innovate, influence and inspire those around them to meet a common goal. This includes mentoring and coaching, owning personal and career growth aspirations, and becoming a leader in their field.
- Continuous Improvement: Applies a growth mindset that allows for continuous improvement of work product and service delivery in a collaborative way that provides consistent innovation.
- Relationship Building: Ability to form and sustain relationships at all levels of customer organization and become a trusted influencer in order to impact business objectives.
- Conducts on-site evaluations, evaluates data, and creates/implements service plans to control UPS' source of risk, loss and/or costs.
- Enhances Liberty Mutual` s leadership position in the safety field and increases brand awareness by developing a network of contacts.
Key Capabilities and Characteristics:
- Inquisitive thinking and problem-solving skills. Can leverage these skills to influence change.
- Able to adapt to changing and competing priorities demonstrating resilience and flexibility.
- Demonstrates personal energy, stamina and discretionary effort.
- Works with a sense of urgency and handles setbacks/feedback with a growth mindset.
- Strong collaboration skills and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer, peers, and industry contacts.
- Capacity to become a trusted advisor and partner with the customer.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong communication and listening skills in order to develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Proven ability in advance level research, evaluation and analysis functions.
- Proven ability to deal with all levels of an organization.
- Effective leadership qualities.
- Maintains advanced level of understanding loss prevention products, services and operations within realm of responsibility.
- Successful demonstration of technical skills in areas of risk assessment, risk analysis, solutions management and progress measurement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with coursework in mathematics and engineering or related area, plus a minimum of 3 years of directly related consulting experience.
- Previous experience applicable to loss prevention may be substituted for lack of formal education or advanced degree may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
- Masters degree, designation(s) or certification(s) preferred.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Fair Chance Notices